It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:31

Pics of display with hanging LEDs underneath.

• Author

Sully008

Wizard

Wizard

Pics of display with hanging LEDs underneath.

Post17 Dec 2010, 03:32

In one of our past threads we were discussing the different types of displays that were available for the Synchronar and the topic came up of a version that had "hanging LEDs" below the display.

Rummaging through my images one night I found the 2 fuzzy pics I took of these "hanging LEDs". I have no idea what they do, or what version module this was (it's either a MkI or MkII). The is one dot on each side of the display, and I could only get the one side to light up. I don't have it in my possession right now, but I thought it'd be interesting to see:

Maybe someone else on here could shed more light on the subject?

clockace

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

: Pics of display with hanging LEDs underneath.

Post17 Dec 2010, 07:46

mike, that led should lite up with the date display if it is in the leap year. i have several of those. working of course. i think it was andrew who told me about that feature. i have no idea what the other one is for and have never been able to get it to lite up. it really hasn't much value other than when you are setting the date and then you would know how many years you need to go thru to get it right. i have one that i just set the date and waited until feb to see where it went [28 or 29]. if anyone has any info on the other[hanging led] that would be nice to know. there is nothing about them in the manuals either. peter :-?

Return to Synchronar