It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:50

Big 10 parts group currently up at Ebay

• Author

synchronarknight

Big 10 parts group currently up at Ebay

Post22 Jul 2015, 23:15

Hello Everyone!!
I currently have the big 10 Sunwatch parts group up art Ebay. with many extras included. Plus 54 inner Random Mark I / Mark II module parts. The majority of the parts have a packaged chip with a mounted display. You will need solar cells and New Varta V-80 cells to get some complete Watches going I am including some used black backs with the auction so you will have 20 of those as well.
I am hoping someone will give these parts a go and continue to buy more down the Road. If you have no luck with parts. Please contact Egon and see if he will inform you on How to get them going. These parts are ot of same box of parts used to sell him parts for years now. And his overall average from the best of my Calculations is 1 out of 5 or 6 can be turned into a working watch with proper other parts added of course. So you should have 8-10 workers from the 54 inner parts. I will Guarantee 5 or I will exchange you out 30 parts for 30 inner parts mailed back to me. There may be some PC board repair needed and some packaged chip exchange needed where you have to unsolder a good packaged chip and re-solder it to a good board. you will need to get some crystals also possibly.
What I am guaranteeing is 5 good packaged chips 5 good display boards with all transistors working and mountes in proper place and 5 good working properly Displays. of course the rest of the 54 inner parts you can salvage from the big group you are getting with the Auction.
Again my overall goal is to find some one who wants to make a few extra bucks that has Electronic Watch repair experience or is willing to learn how to work with the parts and make some decent side money by selling for $300.00 to $500.00 a piece once completed. Auctio nmay come down to $329.00 later tonight or tomorrow Thursday 7/23/15.

synchronarknight

Re: Big 10 parts group currently up at Ebay

Post24 Jul 2015, 17:25

I have lowered the price down to $319.00 plus shipping For big 10 parts auction up At Ebay. Normally $499.00 would be extreme minimum for this Group of parts. 18 HOURS LEFT??

Return to Synchronar