It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 05:03

Hantronix Watch Compu Chron Watch Help.

• Author

Krewblink

Hantronix Watch Compu Chron Watch Help.

Post13 Sep 2012, 15:44

So i found a bunch of old digital watches in my attic,

I was wondering what you guys thought of these and if theres any value here?

One is currently on ebay but i cannot for the love of god find any information on the hantronix watch
I guess they make LCD screens now lol.

Compu Chron

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Hantronix Watch Compu Chron Watch Help.

Post13 Sep 2012, 15:48

Hi Krewblink! Welcome to the forum. Yes, LED watches have a good value, especially that nice Compu Chron. Both watches are in very good conditions and it seems that the Hantronix uses also a Hughes Aircraft module, but I'm not sure. (the Compu Chron does though, it uses the same module used also in the Wittnauer Polara series and in many other LED watches)

Their value is around $100/150, but with the original boxes their value can rise. By the way, they're in the wrong category, as they are not LCD watches. They should go in the LED watches category! :-P

But I must congratulate with you, they're in pristine conditions, only the Hantronix seems to have some scratches on the filter, and nothing more.

The other friends of the forum will be able to tell you more info about the Hantronix watch. 8-)
Image Image

Krewblink

Post13 Sep 2012, 15:54

Thank you for the Reply OOPS i am sorry i posted on the wrong Forum LCD and LED so easy to get mixed up.

oh and the scratches on the hantronix is actually a reflection of the lights haha. Its pretty clean.

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Post13 Sep 2012, 15:56

Congratulations then! You have kept your watches very well. I'm sure they'll be sold for a very good price! ;-)

P.S. if the Hantronix isn't on Ebay yet, you can try to put it for sale here. We're all collectors here, so you could find someone who's interested (I'd love to buy it, but I've just bought an untested P2 Date II, so I don't have enough money, lol! I'll have to wait until it arrives and check out if it works, otherwise I'll have to save money to make a SASM module for it! :mrgreen: ), and in case the watch isn't sold here, you can put it on Ebay. :-)
Image Image

Krewblink

Post13 Sep 2012, 16:02

No problem thanks for the advice. is there any way a mod can move my thread to the Led forum?

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post13 Sep 2012, 16:20

Welcome from us mods...topic moved :-D
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post13 Sep 2012, 16:41

It would be interesting to see a photo of the Hantronix module, if I remember correctly some of the Hantronix modules had multiple contact points on the carrier making them very versatile and useful for replacing obscure modules.

Krewblink

Post13 Sep 2012, 17:54

i really dont want to take the watch apart im not very good at putting them back together lol

Return to All other LED watches