LED - - A CLOSED SHOP

• Author

CompuChron2

Techie

Techie

Re: LED - - A CLOSED SHOP

Post03 Mar 2006, 01:18

Hey guys , where did you get them ?
I have the name of the producers but minimum order is 1000 pieces...

Majestyk

Guru

Guru

Post03 Mar 2006, 01:34

And the people on Ebay have bought those 1000 pieces, I assure you.

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Post03 Mar 2006, 22:41

If they were better quality then I had bought some. I like the many different colours, how refreshing. How bad a cheapo manufacturer ruins the watch with so low quality. I think 70 bucks for such a watch is reasonable when you think how often a seller has to swap it for a new one because one LED doesnt light up... :P

CompuChron2

Techie

Techie

Post04 Mar 2006, 16:03

Here are the wholesale prices...

"Thank you for your inquiry.
We are very pleased to offer best price based on FOB Shenzhen,China, bubble bag&white box packaging as well as 1 color imprint on one position included,MOQ is 1000pcs. Enclosed jpeg for your reference.
Unit price:
LED Watch USD4.37/pc for 1K US$3.9/pc for 5K
KW618 USD3.9/pc for 1K USD3.4/pc for 5K
KW618A USD6.69/pc for 1K USD6.18/pc for 5K
KW619 USD5.4/pc for 1K USD4.9/pc for 5K

Looking forward to hearing from soon.
"
that was for the red display models.

And then for the color led display:
"After a few days we will finish the new led watch model and some new samples.
KW733E is still available if you order KW733E at least 1000pcs(MOQ).
KW733E red LED display unit price FOB shenzhen:US$5.20 based on 1000pcs
yellow LED display unit price FOB shenzhen:US$6.20 based on 1000pcs
packing:bubble bag+white box.
The price will be a little higher than before,since now we improved the LED display of KW733E.The new LED display will be a little larger and more bright and beautiful than old mode.
waiting for your comments,
kind regards,
Celia
"

:roll:

megalaser

Geek

Geek

Post07 Mar 2006, 05:45

I know these watches, when they first appeared a year ago I spent many months just trying to get samples and place an order and it was a nightmare to even get a response from them, eventually they quoted me a price and then ignored my emails for 6 months. Eventually they reappeared and offered me samples, they sent them to me and I had to reject them on grounds of poor quality and also because they suddenly increased the price 300%. Next thing I noticed they were all over eBay - a shame, I was hoping they would be good. The company was very difficult to deal with, they even insisted I pay for the samples using western Union which I sent to a province in China and then claimed that they had not received the money.
Genuine and authentic, brand new 70s style red digital LED watches - free worldwide shipping

Majestyk

Guru

Guru

Post07 Mar 2006, 06:26

Yeah, I'll agree of all the manufactures I've delt with, these people were the most difficult. They really acted like they didn't want my business. After I finally got some samples, they didn't even contact me to ask me if I wanted to order. Any other company would keep following up.

Anyway, I'm not discouraging people from the product, this is just a gripe from a dealer point of view.

megalaser

Geek

Geek

Post07 Mar 2006, 06:34

This is the problem with many of these Chinese manufacturers - very risky and no concept of deadlines - it is quite normal to still be waiting to receive stock even a year after ordering and paying in full, for there to be virtually no response to any communication and then sometimes what eventually arrives is completely different to what you have ordered. I prefer to use a respected and known manufacturer and develop my own exclusive range - more expensive to produce and less profit but a higher quality product in the end and happier customers.
Genuine and authentic, brand new 70s style red digital LED watches - free worldwide shipping
Previous

Return to All other LED watches