Ladies LED "JAZ" solid gold?

• Author

CompuChron2

Techie

Techie

Ladies LED "JAZ" solid gold?

Post27 Mar 2006, 08:13

Hi,
I won this item and I'm waiting for it to arrive , but on the side I saw that mark that looks to me like the 18K mark.
What do you think?
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... %3AIT&rd=1

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Re: Ladies LED "JAZ" solid gold?

Post27 Mar 2006, 12:22

It does look a bit like a hallmark of sorts, but it's hard to believe that anyone would put a stainless back on an 18K case. All my 18K Pulsars have 18K casebacks...no exceptions. Time Computer made a single model that mixed solid gold and stainless [the 14K 2975 P2], but it was clearly marked as such. All solid gold Pulsar cases were also marked internally; a single "X" for 14K and "XX" for 18k. Let us know what you see when you get the watch; but except for Omega, and a single Concord model, I don't think anybody put an LED movement in an 18K case...somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

www.digitalwatches.de

Post27 Mar 2006, 22:08

PULSAR-FRANCE wrote:Hi,
I won this item and I'm waiting for it to arrive , but on the side I saw that mark that looks to me like the 18K mark.
What do you think?
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... %3AIT&rd=1

Hello Pulsar-France,

the mark you saw on the watch case is just a mark with the Jaz logo. Here I enclosed a better picture:

Sorry, for disappointing you!

Greetings

digitalwatches
Last edited by www.digitalwatches.de on 17 Apr 2006, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

CompuChron2

Techie

Techie

Post27 Mar 2006, 23:39

Great picture!
thanks!
So for my 10euros I won't get a solid gold watch, what a desappointement!Maybe next time...
But still , it looks to have a strange module with 2digits only like the wittnauer...I hope it will work.

www.digitalwatches.de

Post28 Mar 2006, 21:49

PULSAR-FRANCE wrote:Great picture!
thanks!
So for my 10euros I won't get a solid gold watch, what a desappointement!Maybe next time...
But still , it looks to have a strange module with 2digits only like the wittnauer...I hope it will work.

Hello Pulsar-France,

this Jaz LED watch works with a Swiss ESA module cal. 9370. The 2 digit model is quite rare and was replaced by the same sized 4 digit module cal. 937.681 after a short time.

Hope for you, the module is working well. Unfortunately all ESA modules (with exception of Cal. 9392) are sensitiv to battery leakage due to non covered wire connections.

The same module was used in the well designed Certina LED ladies watch:

http://www.digitalwatches.de/LED_Certina.htm

Greetings

digitalwatches

CompuChron2

Techie

Techie

Post28 Mar 2006, 23:21

I am always amazed by the amount of knowledge accumulated on this site by all of you.
I 'll let you if I can get it work.I'am just wainting for the watch to arrive from the Reunion Island, for those who don't know it's a small french Island next to Madagascar and Mauritius, beautifull volcanic Island inhabited by people from India, Asia , europe and Africa a nice melting pot and beautifull landscape!

CompuChron2

Techie

Techie

Post14 Apr 2006, 15:27

Hi,
I received the watch a few days ago , put 2 batteries and it works.
The watch looks really small , like a child watch more than a ladies, but the quality is good , it has a star shaped piece of metal to hold the batteries in place.

Return to All other LED watches