Opinions ?

• Author

Fitron

Wizard

Wizard

Opinions ?

Post08 Sep 2006, 10:53

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Digital-Retro-LED ... dZViewItem

Anyone tried this one, any comments ? I like the look but things can differ so much in the metal.

Seer Taak

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Opinions ?

Post08 Sep 2006, 19:40

I'm not keen. At a glance it looks good, but i'd say it's probably a lot less substantial, and not so well put together as you might think. Not terrible for the price, but it's at the peak of what i'd ever consider. I would also suggest the pictures flatter the LED display; I have a similar modern segmented display watch, and although I like it, it's virtually unreadable outdoors, untill dusk. I would like to hear a review from anyone who has bought one though.

LEDWatchStop

Geek

Geek

Post13 Sep 2006, 08:58

Actually ..this watch is top quality. The case is not stainless steel...but we also have the same module in a CW tiftide. The display is absolutely beautifully and almost ghostly even though extremely bright. I pulled one out of stock today and when I was looking at it I thinking how the picture just does not do this watch justice. We are so certain that you will like it that we will offer a money back guarantee (less shipping cost)

Troy
www.ledwatchstop.com

Seer Taak

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post13 Sep 2006, 21:41

Thanks for the reply Troy. As you are a seller, I know it could be said that you have a vested interest in these watches, although you also have the advantage of having first hand knowledge. As for the money back guarantee, well that's a salesman who really has confidence in their product :)

Return to All other LED watches