ZENITH ANALOGUE/LED

• Author

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

ZENITH ANALOGUE/LED

Post07 Aug 2013, 09:41

MORNING all,

Check out this one ITEM NBR 200949625870 ZENITH ANALOGUE/LED WATCH.

Seller states :: NO IDEA IF IT WORKS, UNTESTED, SOLD AS IS.WATCH FOR REPAIR OR PARTS. M:)W:)M

What a load of waffle, it is obvious this watch is as dead as a DODO bird, I would venture to say he is being somewhat economical with the truth, I am willing to bet he has already tried batteries and the bloody thing does not work.

Wish I had a dollar bill for every time I have read rubbish like what the seller states on EBAY, he is fully aware that he is selling a pile of crap. it really annoys me when I read descriptions like this, honesty is always the best policy but unfortunately to some EBAY sellers they do not know the meaning of the word !@@!
RANT OVER!!

Regards,
An Annoyed KARNAK.

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: ZENITH ANALOGUE/LED

Post07 Aug 2013, 10:55

Another one who is overheated by the warm weather. :-D Ebay and the world is full of this shit.
I stopped reading (buying) newspapers 15 years ago, i only see maybe 2 x the news on television in one week. I don't need that overload of b*llsh*t anymore.
I feel so much better now and if i read a headline somewhere, i'm always very sceptic.

so when i buy a watch, i always go for the worst case scenario :-D , believe me..it looks so much better when it arrives then M:)W:)M
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

TAG HEUER 2000 EXCLUSIVE SOLID 18KGOLD/SS

Post07 Aug 2013, 12:24

Hey Kasper,

Question for you please, as you are an acknowledged expert on watches, what you reckon on this.
This watch was made in 2008 and sold then for £2020, a lot of money then, a guy in Texas has one for sale in pristine condition, 10/10 for approximately £750 plus shipping plus U.K. import duty of %20, even though I am a fellow American can't get him to come down any lower.
I am sure you are familiar with this type of watch, I would appreciate your thoughts, good deal or not? :scratch:

By the way where is Hanno these days don't see many postings, presume he is still working on improving even more his replacement LED's modules.
If I have posted this in the wrong place please feel free to move it.
Thank you,
KARNAK.

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post07 Aug 2013, 13:12

Can't help you on this one, maybe try

AlmightyTallest
Mister Tawny
azimuth_pl
etc.

i'm only collecting digitals and a few analoque classics.
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

Post07 Aug 2013, 13:42

Hi Kasper,,

Thank anyway, I will do what you suggest,
Regards,
Karnak.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post07 Aug 2013, 15:33

Is the watch solid gold or gold filled? I am just thinking that the gold value might guide you towards the value of the watch.

An eBay search for Tag Heuer 2000 shows 530 results and there are 463 on the completed list, have a browse through and see if any have been previously sold and what prices they have achieved.

If you are from the USA could you get if posted to a family member or a friend in the USA and ask them to forward onto you - it might be cheaper on the postage.

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

Post07 Aug 2013, 18:16

HI bucko 170,

Does not say if gold filled or goldplated but it must be one or the other. Good idea, I am an American living in the U.K. and can get one of my relatives to post the watch to me easily enough. Since my first post, I have reached an agreement with the seller in Texas and got the watch for £600 which is a real good price as the watch is pristine and really looks the part.

I took another look at your collection again, absolutely stunning assortment of beautifull condition watches.

Thank you for the tip and going to the trouble of checking out the prices etc.I appreciate your efforts.

I see you live in Nottingham, my good friend Tom Dick moved to Notingham some time ago, he is better known as "OLD TOM", and he sure knows a hell of a lot about watches. He mainly posts on the Old Omega's.
Regards,
John

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post07 Aug 2013, 18:56

I am always impressed by 'Old Tom's' depth of knowledge, now I know he is local to me I will have to pop round with my watch casualties ;-)

Pleased it worked out for you with the watch. :-D

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

Post07 Aug 2013, 19:47

Hi bucko 170.

Thank you, yes I am happy it worked out well, yes Tom is extremely knowledgeable and has a fantastic collection of Omega Marine Chronometers including the very expensive Stardust Models. I cannot thank him enough for all the help and guidance he gave me all the time.

I have not spoken to him for some time as he has a real high powered job yet take the time to help, a true gentleman, if you do drop around to see him please tell him I said HI and the war is over and the telephones are working again :-D

Regards,
KARNAK.

Return to All other LED watches