It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:36

Speidel led watch

• Author

Coelho

Speidel led watch

Post02 Dec 2013, 13:09

Dear friends, I am new to this forum and I thank the opportunity to collaborate and ask for help, because this is what forums are useful.
In this case I come to ask for help, since I have a Speidel watch with a Fairchild module, which unfortunately does not work, though the watch itself is like new.
So please ask if anyone knows or has a module Fairchil that wants to sell, I am receptive. Or please nominate another module compatible with Fairchild.
Thank you in advance, greetings. :cry:

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Re: Speidel led watch

Post02 Dec 2013, 17:56

Unfortunately Fairchild modules belong to the least reliable ones AND they are used in a fair number of expensive high-end watches. For example I have a Tiffany & Co solid gold Ladies watch with a Fairchild module that usually just "goes nuts" (So even if they are not broken "beyond repair" they may be a pain).

Even if you could get an expensive Fairchild based replacement I would not recommend it because it is likely it will fail sooner or later. Someone correct me if they have different experiences but most Fairchild based watches i had had either a dead module or failed later on.

Well if you are still being persistant i suggest you take some photos, measure the module and describe where the buttons are (e.g."Buttons at 2 and 4 o'clock"), that might help.

Coelho

Post04 Dec 2013, 12:55

Many thanks for the help already, the module in question measures 25mm in diameter and has two buttons, one is between one and two, and the other between the four and the five.
As the photos do not know how to post.
Greetings.

Coelho

Post04 Jul 2014, 18:31

exetron1.jpg
exetron1.jpg
Friends, I still need help to find out what led module compatible with Exetron / fairchil, identical to the pictures attached.
Hug.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to All other LED watches