It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:38

New to this forum

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

jguay

New to this forum

Post23 Jan 2012, 04:26

Just wanted to say "Hi" to the forum. I just bought my first LED off Ebay - A Timex SSQ (seen in my avatar). I know it's not in the same realm of the Pulsar/Hamilton/Bulova LED's I lust after now, but this Timex was the EXACT watch I remember my father had back when I was a kid, so I bought it. Now looking to expand my interest. I've always been interested in watches and have a couple divers watches (Seiko / Tissot) among others in my VERY humble collection so far.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.

-- Jason

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: New to this forum

Post23 Jan 2012, 05:12

Hi Jason, welcome here.
Yes that Timex is a sharp looking watch. Its an ideal watch for people with small wrists like me. A few pictures are always welcome to show your new love.
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

jguay

Post23 Jan 2012, 17:03

Maybe tonight when I get home from work.

Ade51

Wizard

Wizard

Post25 Jan 2012, 23:46

Hi Jason and welcome. It's sound like you have the LED bug. I had my fist LED when I was 14 (Sinclair Black Watch) and when I reached my 40's decided that I would love to start collecting them.....its those red lights thst only come on when you press a button ...it seemed and still feels like Magic. Don' t worry - if it's Pulsars, Omegas etc you would like they will come. Happy collecting.

Return to Members of DWF