It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 09:23

Citizen Analog Digital Sound Speaker

For electronic related stuff like module repair, silver epoxy fixes etc.
  • Author

xaris_sm

Citizen Analog Digital Sound Speaker

Post28 Dec 2015, 11:35

hello all,

i have bought this faverite watch and i discover that alarm and other beep sounds are not working, i dont know how to start and i want to be very carefull trying to fix this watch due my limited skills on repairing watches

my guess is that 2 of the pins/springs that connect the module with the speaker are missings, please take a loot of the photos and if you got any idea i would be happy to hear about, i dont know where the spings positions suppose to be in order to test the speaker, i cannot put two small pins there (i have done this before with another watch and worked)

thanks for your time!

Adam

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Citizen Analog Digital Sound Speaker

Post28 Dec 2015, 11:44

It shows you with an arrow on the back "coil spring" put your spring in that hole and make sure you have the case back on the right way round.
http://www.digital-watch.com - online database of 2000+ watches, manuals and adverts from the 70s-90s
http://www.vintagelcd.com - Vintage Digital Watches for sale

xaris_sm

Post28 Dec 2015, 14:29

Adam wrote:It shows you with an arrow on the back "coil spring" put your spring in that hole and make sure you have the case back on the right way round.

i see, there was not any spring so i suppose its was lost, i will try to find one that fits in there

many thanks for your help!

767Geoff

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post28 Dec 2015, 20:08

From a previous thread, use a spring from a narrow small watch strap spring bar.

Geoff

Return to Electronical